- We have an opening for a Full TimeACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / BILLING CLERK.
- Location: Canteen, 4808 Chesapeake Drive, Charlotte, NC, 28273. Note: online applications acceptedonly.
- Schedule: Monday throughFriday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Requirement: Accounts Receivable / Billingexperience required. Must have strong customer service skills. Microsoft Excel skills experiencepreferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteens track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Under the guidance of the Accounting Manager, performs duties associated with account receivables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact Customers to receive Outstanding AR
- Email/Mail Invoices to Customers
- Run Credit Card Payments
- Makes adjustments to accounts as necessary
- Add new customer accounts
- Process Accounts Payable Invoices & Intercompany product transfers
- Review the ending inventory report
- Performs other duties as assigned
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). or contact us at email@example.com
Req ID: 150980
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 55978637 charlotte