Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 8:47 AM
Company Name:Bottom Line Realty & Management, LLC
Benefits Offered Medical, Vision, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
Property Management is a fun, fast paced work environment. This team position requires someone that can multi-task incoming phone calls and handle walk in traffic while still staying productive with administrative tasks. There is room for this position to turn in to a career position, whether promotion in this current job or to in other areas of the company. We are a growing property management company with a strong track record of success!
· You are Ambassador for our company, the first point of contact for walk-in visitors and all incoming phone calls. First impression with a friendly and caring demeanor is critical!
· Handle all walk-in traffic and incoming phone calls to the company. Phone calls will be answered by the Administration professional or transferred to the appropriate team member.
· Handling Company Mailings- Including copying, envelope stuffing and postage for mailings.
· Manage front desk and kitchen area-Ensure all areas are clean and well maintained.
· Administrative Support- Team members may need documents to be scanned, copied, or faxed from time to time.
· Completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
· Utilities- You will be trained in this position to be the main contact in making sure properties have utilities turned on and off at the appropriate time.
· This person must be able to complete their tasks without reminders from direct supervisors. This means being able to create and maintain a working schedule that allows you to get all required work done at the appropriate time.
· High School Diploma or equivalency required. Some college level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
· Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine data base activity, work processing, spreadsheets, graphs, etc…
· Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
· One year of previous related experience required. Strong customer service background preferred.
· Best Descriptors of an Ideal Candidate-
-Organized, Multi-Tasker, Friendly, Caring, Self-Starter, Attention to Detail, Accuracy
· Has a sense of urgency with regard to deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time- Hours: MON-THU 9am-5pm / FRI 9am-1pm
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability, Generous Time Off Policy
We are a fun, positive, and professional property management company. We hope you consider joining us! If you would like to be consider for this position please send us both:
1) A resume with references
2) A cover letter letting us know why you are the right person for this job!
(if you can't find a way to attach the cover letter you may send it to Dan@RentBottomLine.com)
About Bottom Line Realty & Management, LLC:
Bottom Line Realty & Management is a local full service property management company. We are a growing company looking for eager and ambitious team members to join our team!
• Location: Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
• Post ID: 45903893 charlotte