The position listed below is not with Rapid Recruitments but with Falcone Crawl Space Rapid Recruitment's is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career.
Best Executive Assistant Ever
Job Summary: Perform office and administrative tasks to facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company. This full-time position requires strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience. Successful candidates demonstrate emotional maturity, provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of staff, community partners and vendors.
· You are creative and enjoy an entrepreneurial, mission-driven, high-performance environment
· You have very strong interpersonal skills
· You have expert-level written and verbal communication
· You possess excellent administrative, time management and organizational skills
· You never let a ball drop, and have the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
· You can produce reports after gathering and analyzing information
· You exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
· You’re a resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
· You have strong work tenure, with 5+ years of experience supporting executives
· You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media web platforms
· You are a forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
· Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair is a family-owned business specializing in crawl space repair and other structural repair services throughout North and South Carolina. A four-time Best Places to Work award-winning employer, Falcone Crawl Space has received over 200 service awards. Learn more about working at Falcone Crawl Space by visiting www.CrawlLife.com.
About the Job
· Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
· Work closely and effectively with the executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the executive updated.
· Follow up on contacts made by the executive and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
· Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
· Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
· Secure information by completing data base backups. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, and more.
Interested candidates should pre-apply only at www.CrawlLife.com. Applications sent through this site will not be considered.
• Post ID: 56057562 charlotte