Job Req ID: 151341
Position Number: 000001
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Variable/On Call
Department Name: NSG - Certified
Location: CMC - Home Care
(e-mail removed) is Carolinas HealthCare System' s home care program and we invite Registered Nurses (RN's)to learn more aboutopportunitiestojoin our team!
We offer rewarding full-time, part-time, weekender and PRN positions at thefollowing (e-mail removed) branchlocations:
- Charlotte- Charlotte, NC
- University - Charlotte, NC
- Cleveland- Shelby, NC
- Union - Monroe, NC
- Blue Ridge - Valdese, NC
- Stanly - Albemarle, NC
- Troy- Montgomery, NC
- Lincolnton, Lincolnton, NC
- York - Rockhill, SC
The Region's Preferred Healthcare in the Comfort of Home.
Home care at Carolinas HealthCare System allowspatients in North and South Carolinato receive world-class healthcare in the comfort of their own homes. The team of experts at (e-mail removed) provides compassionate careand advanced services outside the scope of a medical facility.
As part of Carolinas HealthCare system, (e-mail removed) works with our patients' physicians to develop a personalized plan of care for individuals of all ages.
Backed by more experience, greater access, and more services than anyother home care provider in theregion, (e-mail removed) is trusted to meet the needs of each of our patients in the comfort ofhis or herown home.
Highlights of this excitingopportunity:
- Competitive Salary
- Patient autonomy
- Home Care Home Base Technology
- Employment with a great employer/perks
*Must have at least one year of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
Interested, please submit an application and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact.
Serves a case management role, responsible for an assigned group of patients, typically geographically related and accountable for the oversight and overall management of the post-acute services in the home setting. Provides direct patient care and supervision of LPNs and HHAs in accordance with an established plan of care to address the patient needs, individual goals and physician ordered services. Responsible for care coordination with the assigned multi-disciplinary team and acts as the assigned patient's liaison with other related healthcare providers in the continuum of care. Ensures appropriate, qualified and timely patient care and documentation in order to meet patient needs and agency financial, operational, and quality goals.
- Responsible for the daily management of an assigned patient caseload, ensuring timely care and documentation to meet the patent needs/services as prescribed in the established plan of care and per MD orders
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumers health or the situation from patient assessments in the home setting, telephonic contacts and/or related EMR information available.
- Analyzes the data to determine the issues and available resources to seek effective resolution. Identifies patients at high risk for re-hospitalization, falls and/or high utilization of resources that require additional intervention and case conferencing to ensure appropriate care and frequency of services mitigates risk and ensure high quality outcomes
- Prioritizes multi-issue, situations appropriate to the criticality of patient health and welfare, patient/staff safety and impact to effective, timely services
- Identifies barriers to situation/complaint resolution (i.e. language, literacy, psychological, etc) and follows-up with the appropriate resources or leadership to address timely and effectively
- Develops and provides oversight of a plan of care that is effectively communicated with the parties involved and supports quality patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Implements the identified plan, and directs the care coordination of a multidisciplinary clinical team approach, supervision of LPNs and/or HHAs involved in the care of the assigned patient caseload to promote health and safe outcomes.
- Performs ordered treatments, therapies, and/or procedures in accordance with State Nurse Practice Act and Home Health Conditions of Participation, JCAHO and agency policy and procedures.
- Evaluates progress towards attainment of patient centered goals.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in good, understandable terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, touch. Finger dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient conditions. Physical Abilities Testing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred. Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider status according to American Heart Association. Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside or; if declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as your primary state of residency, meet the licensure requirements in your home state; or for Non-National License Compact states, current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner required in the state where the RN works. Additional education, training, certifications, or experience may be required within the department by the nurse leader.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, we care about the physical and financial health of our teammates and their families. To review information on our competitive health and retirement plans go to About Us - Health and Retirement. In addition, incentives / bonuses and / or relocation assistance may be available for this opportunity.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: J2W:PPC
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 56362057 charlotte