About the Job
The primary purpose of this role is to act as a business consultant and analytics expert by translating business needs into analytic designs, performing relevant statistical analyses from an expansive set of analytic techniques, identifying insights and aligning the insights back to meaningful business intent that drives impactful and measurable recommendations. This includes responsibility for recommending operational improvements to senior leadership for measurable savings and efficiencies. This role is critical as it consults directly with the business to identify key areas of opportunity for expense optimization within the company's largest expense lines through strong strategic and thought leadership that fosters an enterprise, Omni-functional view of operational optimization.
Lead Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Consults with the business to translate operational business needs into analytic designs that drive outcomes that can be implemented and measured.
- Designs and implements appropriate analytic methods and mathematical modeling to understand, predict, and enhance operational processes that demonstrates deep understanding of Omni-functional value stream impacts.
- Deploys results of complex analytical and mathematical modeling in a simple yet compelling message that drives and inspires action within the business and enables efficient and effective target setting.
- Partners with the business and finance to set realistic, explainable and measurable targets as aligned to data driven recommendations.
- Provides insightful, integrated, and relevant recommendations to senior leadership that take into consideration Omni-channel functional impacts.
- Partners with peers across the Data Analytics and Consumer Insights COE to ensure reliable, repeatable, analytically and functionally relevant dashboards designs and insightful analytics that ensure actionable outcomes that drive business decisions.
- Synthesizes analytic output, recommendations, test designs and outputs in a manner that connects learnings and actions across disparate functional business areas that can drive an Omni-functional lens for strategic and operational decision-making.
- Presents synthesized results to senior leadership in a simple, compelling, and operationally-relevant message that drives action.
- Develops and implements analytical best practices, as well as explores new and innovative data and techniques that can be applied.
- Coaches and mentors analysts, delegates work by aligning to skillsets and capacity to deliver analytics insights that are relevant, actionable and on-time to the business, on a project by project basis.
Lead Analyst Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Information Sciences, Operations Research/analytics, Applied Quantitative or related field.
- Experience in applied advanced analytical role; 6 of which are years of experience working with analytic tools (e.g., R, SAS Base, OR, Enterprise Miner, Enterprise Guide, Hadoop, Teradata Aster) and performing advanced data modeling, data X Or mining and exploratory data analysis, with particularly focus on optimization, graph/network analytics, forecasting, simulation).
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Information Sciences, Operations Research/analytics, Applied Quantitative or related field
- Experience in an applied advanced analytic role. Prior experience leading people directly or indirectly.
Lead Analyst Job Key Words
- Data analyst, analytical, SQL, mining
How to Apply to Lead Analyst Position
- Submit your resume online and follow up with Jessica Russell at JRussell@ettaingroup.com Thanks!
ettain group is the talent solutions company dedicated to the best match for people and employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and digital creative. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for an unparalleled recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams to deliver with flexibility based on market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit ettaingroup.com. To explore job opportunities with ettain group, visit ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx.
• Post ID: 51084237 charlotte