About the Job
SharePoint Business Analyst Job Summary
ettain group is seeking out a talented SharePoint Business Analyst for an exciting opportunity for a 12 Month Contract with a Financial Services client that is located in Charlotte, NC.
As the SharePoint Business Analyst, you will get the opportunity to work 2+ days a week remote while being part of a large enterprise initiative of migrating from 2010 to 2016.
Must be able to work contract as an ettain group W2
Consultant C2C and 1099 is Unavailable
SharePoint Business Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Gathering technical and business requirements
- Utilize SharePoint as an admin
- Basic development of SharePoint (preferred Business Analyst with heavy SharePoint experience)
- Tracking process and procedures for future training materials
- Presenting to business partners
SharePoint Business Analyst Job Requirements
- Previous SharePoint Migration (preferred)
- Working knowledge of UI and functional quality of SharePoint
- Synthesize deliverable information, execute information, and create user stories
- Excellent technical writing abilities
SharePoint Business Analyst Job Key Words
SharePoint Migration, SharePoint UI, User Stories, Process Documentation, Project Presentation
SharePoint Business Analyst Job Location
Charlotte, NC W/ 2+ days a week remote
How to Apply
Please apply first online and follow up by email or Kyle Wardrop at email@example.com!
ettain group’s goal is to match great people with great opportunities. Our commitment is to provide an unparalleled experience for you. Whether you are looking for a technology consulting project or a full-time IT job, ettain group can help you find the job that aligns with your career goals Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and with offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Jacksonville, Nashville, Raleigh, Washington D.C., and Winston-Salem, ettain group has experienced consultants working across North America. ettain group’s team of more than 150 full-time employees and over 800 consultants delivers innovative and effective technology and business solutions to a variety of industries including healthcare, financial services, retail and emerging industries.
• Post ID: 51142282 charlotte