Courtesy Bus Driver
Reply: click here
GET YOUR GO ON!
IT’S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success.
If you're looking for a career with a company that is as high energy as you are, join the Avis Budget Group (Nasdaq: CAR) team. We operate two of the leading global brands in the vehicle rental industry through Avis and Budget. Along with our subsidiaries and licensees, we provide a complete range of vehicle rental services through 10,000 rental locations in three operating regions: North America; Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA); and Latin America/Asia-Pacific. That means we're serving customers in approximately 175 countries around the world. We're headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. and own and operate most Avis and Budget car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia, and operate primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. As a Customer Led, Service Driven organization, our approximately 28,000 employees are empowered to make decisions and move things forward.
In our Courtesy Bus Driver position you will transport customers to and from the airport terminal and the rental facility safely. You will greet and assist customers with their inquiries and luggage. Inquire whether a customer is a Preferred or a FastBreak member and announce the arrival of a Chairman customer. Communicate stops and other information over an intercom system. Conduct pre and post-trip inspections and log daily work hours in DOT books. You must have excellent communication skills to be able to announce arrival and departure statements using an intercom system.
COURTESY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma or equivalent or preferred
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
• At least one year of commercial driving experience preferred
• CDL class A or B license with P endorsement (as mandated by state and location) with good driving history
• Valid DOT Medical Certificate
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to work various shifts including weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Ability to maintain and project professional behaviors towards customers and associates
• Ability to work to outdoors in all types of weather conditions
• Ability to Stand, Walk, Bend, Sit for up to 8 hours and lift and/or carry a minimum of 50 pounds
Please use the link below:
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
• Post ID: 11375182 charlotte