What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Telematics is looking for an experienced sales administrative professional to serve as a Regional Sales Administrator. This individual will support a wide variety of cross-functional duties. Looking for a multi-tasking self-starter who takes initiative and executes effectively in a swift and timely manner on all tasks and responsibilities. This is a very fast, aggressive, high-energy position within a sales cultural atmosphere.
The Sales Operations Analyst Duties:
• Full sales cycle functionality (pre/post contractual facilitation and execution resulting in revenue generation)
• Contract management
• Sales support to sales managers and representatives within the designated region
• Report writing / analysis within CRM systems
• Daily auditing and management for contracts, order entry and sales figures reporting
• Participation and / or preparation of weekly on-going conference calls
• Problem solving (cross functional responsibilities such as, legal: operations, customer service and finance)
• Heavy interaction with customers and high level managers
• Report writing and analysis
• Perform all additional assigned administrative duties as necessary (special project based)
What we’re looking for...
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• College coursework completed
• Must have excellent phone communication and organizational skills
• Experience handling confidential information
• Contract management
• Overtime occasionally required to meet the needs of the company
• Strong ability to multi-task with effective conflict resolutions is required
• Extremely dependable, self-sufficient, and detail oriented
• Team player with strong work ethic
• Problem solver with extensive detail oriented skill sets
• Mid to light travel domestic
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2457862-coord-sales-ops
• Post ID: 58619972 charlotte