WorkRocket • Charlotte, NC
Full-Time | Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Industrial | Management, Strategy - Planning
Imagine leading a parts department for a top performing dealership in a very healthy market with the best inventory in the area. Earn top pay with an organization that offers incredible stability and plenty of room for advancement.
Our client, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for an experienced Parts Manager for their Charlotte, NC location. Gain a competitive edge over other dealerships with double the inventory and a strong network across the entire state. That means a greater ability to drive up sales, earn more yourself and move forward in your career.
Why you should take advantage of this career:
- Top Pay
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays
- High market share – Freightliner is one of the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need parts, our client has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years, and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into a higher level management role down the road. Over half the managers were promoted from within.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Don’t let this incredible opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please click Apply or email your resume to: email@example.com and include 'WR15175 - Parts Manager' in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.