Job Function: Healthcare/Health Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: Ph.D.
Min Experience: 5-7 Years
Required Travel: 10-25%
A premier specialty hospital system and leader in the treatment of eating disorders is seeking a patient focused, mission driven Chief Medical Officer (Psychiatrist) to oversee the delivery of individualized, evidenced-based care in inpatient, acute residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient settings. With a foundation based upon clinical excellence, the Chief Medical Officer will successfully lead multi-disciplinary treatment teams in state-of-the-art eating disorders treatment facilities located in a 3 state region. As a clinical thought leader and member of Executive Leadership, the Chief Medical Officer will merge the medical and clinical teams in a united effort to drive the standard of care across the organization’s delivery system and to streamline processes and inform solution-focused, person-centric treatment across all sites, while furthering the mission and values of the organization.
The position provides medical oversight, quality improvement, expertise, and leadership in the delivery of exceptional healthcare services:
- Lead the medical team in navigating the intersection of medical and psychiatric care of eating disorders, forging outstanding and fully integrated care.
- Lead and implement the medical direction for the organization and be a strategic and operational voice as a member of the executive team.
- Lead the integration of clinical services across the organization’s delivery network.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in eating disorders healthcare delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Engage with executive staff to ensure comprehensive review of organization’s mission and execution of its clinical affairs.
- Fosters strong working relationships with Medical Directors and other staff throughout the organization to build agreement about the clinical issues that are likely to have the greatest impact.
- Experience as a Medical Director or CMO for multi-site hospital system, preferably with a eating disorder program or component.
- Five or more years of leadership experience, preferably in an in-patient psychiatric setting.
- Completion of Residency program in General Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Strong experience in medical complications related to eating disorders illnesses.
- Experience with guiding practice in compliance with national, state and Joint Commission regulations governing treatment and inpatient psychiatric facilities.
Contact Person: Eileen O'Donnell
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 57937467 charlotte