- We have an opening for a full-timeCHEF, SUSHI - HRLY position.
- Location:University of North Carolina - Charlotte | Panda Express - 9201 University City Blvd, Cone Bldg, Charlotte, NC 28223Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday thru Thursday, shifts are from 5:00 am to 1:30 pm and Friday from6:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Requirement: Must have prior sushiexperience.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Current Associates: This position has a $250 Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer? Have them apply to this posting via this direct link or at (link removed) and ask them to provide your name in the If referred by current employee section of the online application.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares and presents sushi and related food products to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to customers.
- Demonstrates high-level knife skills and special skills associated with sushi prep, production and presentation.
- Stores foods in designated areas following corporate, state and federal food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensures proper food handling, presentation, portion control and maintenance of appropriate serving temperatures.
- Maintains sanitation of all equipment, supplies and utensils within work area; cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving the area; keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service to assure compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe, safety, OSHA, production and merchandising requirements.
- Interacts with customers to enhance dining experience; demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and is able to accurately explain them to customers and associates.
- Keeps up with peak production and service hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 56714247 charlotte