Location: The Point
Your own slice of paradise and the perfect property for TODAY’S lifestyles, this remarkable brick home is designed to be breathtaking yet functional, luxurious yet inviting and warm. It embraces outdoor living with its 1.43 acre lot, in-ground pool, stone fireplace and large stone bar/built-in grill and huge front yard for myriad sports and fun. The abundant windows invite natural light and gorgeous views. Impeccably updated throughout with many custom features and upgrades and in move-in condition. It is located in one of Lake Norman’s most prestigious luxury communities: The Point! Enjoy an amazing sense of privacy and serenity yet have access to the abundant community amenities and activities. Your deeded boatslip is just down the street in popular pier Z!
Check out the 3-D tour. The link is at the bottom of the page. Or cut and paste: http://my.matterport.com/show/?m=CAsN4YjDwH7
What Makes Me Special?
o Great floorplan suits a wide variety of today’s wants and needs.
o Seeking a permanent vacation?You will feel like you are living in your own 5-Star Resort!
o Looking for more of a retreat feel and sense of nature? The 1.43 acre lot with lush landscaping and mature trees provides a sense of privacy while enjoying Lake Norman’s amazing wildlife including frequent deer sightings.
o Love to Cook and Entertain? The large kitchen space containing a huge island, spacious eating area, and sunny sitting room invites guests to gather around and join in the conversation and even help with the cooking.
o Outdoor entertainment options are limited only by your imagination. Saltwater pool, outdoor cooking and grilling area and bar, pergola, massive stone fireplace and hearth, large paver stone terrace all surrounded by lush landscaping and mature trees.
o Avid gardener? From a raised kitchen garden to a butterfly garden, the possibilities are endless with so much space.
o Large front yard about 2/3 the size of a football field just ready for outdoor sports and fun.
o Quiet, serene location at the end of the cul-de-sac with a little-used street behind the house.
o Close proximity to water wherever you go – and plenty of reasons to enjoy walking, strolling, cycling, or jogging.
o Your deeded boatslip is conveniently located in Pier Z where there is plenty of parking. Enjoy all of the amazing sports and recreation that Lake Norman has to offer not to mention the gorgeous sunsets.
• Neighbors are like family
o Neighborhood is known for its friendliness and welcoming nature of the
o Large green space used for neighborhood gatherings that enhances the sense of natural beauty and tranquility for the neighborhood for all to enjoy.
o Village holds an early evening Annual Halloween Party “on the green” until it’s dark and time to go Trick-or-Treating.
• Bus stops in the Village for all public schools -- just a few minutes’ walk from any house (high school, middle school, elementary, IB middle school).
• Enjoy the wonderful and “special” Lake Norman lifestyle: Access to all of Lake Norman’s over-500-mile shoreline.
• Enjoy The Point’s elegant and beautifully landscaped entrance that welcomes you and your guests each time you drive home.
• Lots of deer sightings as well as many other wildlife.
• Deeded boat slip.
• On a separate page, check out the list of The Point’s features, along with the incredible amenities at the Trump National Golf Club.
Just the facts:
• 4 Bedrooms plus media/bonus and office/study
• 3 Full Bathrooms plus 1 guest half bathroom
• Square Footage: 3742 measured
• Sun room, unheated, adding 224 sq ft of living space
• 1.43 acre level lot, beautifully landscaped with full irrigation, parklike and fenced rear yard, mature trees, and shrubs
• Outdoor entertainment/living with salt-water pool, pergola with ceiling fan, stone fireplace with raised seating, bar & grill area made with natural stone decorative tiles, and a paver stone terrace
• 3-car garage with custom cabinets, ceiling fans, and top-coat stained concrete floors
• Luxury outdoor landscape lighting with long-lasting LED lights and bronze lamps
• 3 Full bathrooms renovated with new granite or quartz countertops, mirrors, under-counter sinks, hardware, and new floor tiles in 2 guest bathrooms
• Kitchen renovated with construction of kitchenisland, new glass cooktop, new microwave, and granite countertops for the entire kitchen (*converted from gas but left gas hookup capped in crawlspace)
• Move-in condition
• End of cul-de-sac location
• Deeded Boat slip Pier Z - #77
• Cable ready and Satellite ready
• Wood shutters throughout house with extensive trim
• Architectural wood detailing throughout, including deep crown and floor moldings, fireplace mantel, window frames and ledges, door trim, wainscoting
• Ceiling fans in all major rooms
• Stainless steel appliances, including GE Monogram Refrigerator
• Kitchen trash compactor
• Wireless security system
• Surround Sound wired in great room, kitchen, sun room
• Intercom system located in all major rooms
• 2 Water heaters located in crawl space
• Water circulation pump for hot water
• 2 HVAC units
• Central Vacuum system
• Gutter guards
• 9' doors and high ceilings on first floor
• Downstairs master bedroom
• Attractive, hardwood floors throughout main floor, stairs, and upstairs hallway (except master bedroom on main)
• Carpet in all bedrooms and media/bonus room
• Natural stone decorative tiles in fireplace surround
Improvements and Updates by Current Owner
• Installed water circulation pump for hot water heater
• Installed custom garage cabinets
• Sanded and re-stained hardwood flooring
• Installed outdoor landscape lighting with bright, long-lasting LED lights and bronze lamps
• Added paver stone walkway to connect a path from driveway to rear yard terrace
• Planted mature red leaf plum trees in front and rear yards, and planted shrubs near driveway to provide privacy for rear yard entertaining
• Constructed Sun Room enclosure with casement windows on existing patio, adding 224 sq. ft. (unheated) to living space
• Painted all exterior trim: Garage, fascia boards, front door
• Updated kitchen, including replacing small cook surface with 6-ft square island with built-in glass electric cooktop and additional cabinets, new “leathered” granite countertops, trash compactor, stainless steel sink, hardware, and microwave oven (converted from gas but left gas hookup capped in crawlspace)
• Sandblasted garage concrete floors and applied polyaspartic top coat with vinyl flecks to provide long-lasting protection for garage floors
• Installed new wine cooler in coffee bar next to master bedroom
• Updated two upstairs guest bathrooms:
o Installed glass shower doors in guest bathrooms #1 and #2
o Guest bathroom #1 – Updated full Jack & Jill bathroom by adding granite countertops, tile flooring, mirrors, vanity lights, under-counter sinks, and hardware (kept existing shower and toilet and added an interior door to that space)
o Guest bathroom #2 – Updated bathroom by adding granite countertops, new mirrors, vanity lights, tile flooring, under-counter sink, hardware, and changed one exterior door to pocket door
• Updated master bathroom by adding quartz countertops, mirrors, vanity lights, under-counter sinks, and hardware
• Updated coffee bar that adjoins master bedroom by adding quartz countertops
• Added ceiling fans in garage and in rear yard pergola
• Installed gutter guards
• Upgraded security system by converting to wireless system and adding upstairs keypad
• Replaced most parts for saltwater pool system (except pump), including 3-way Jandy valves, Intermatic timer with freeze protection, Polaris 360 vacuum and hoses, pipes from pressure side of pump to new valves, and energy filter
• Sprinkler system evaluated to improve coverage and efficiency: Adjusted, replaced, or added sprinkler heads throughout lawn
• Replaced large spring, cable, belt, rollers, and remote for 2-car section of 3-car garage
• Replaced HVAC first-floor condenser unit and cooling coil
• Replaced Kitchen Disposal